Elizabeth arrived at JG Towers back in 2001 and has been responsible for the look and feel of our site ever since. She also designs and builds funky microsites for charities and corporate clients, and she oversaw our complete rebrand earlier this year. She’s often seen squirrelling real live users into our meeting room and plying them with coffee and Amazon vouchers in exchange for being a usability guinea pig.
So if you find Justgiving a joy to behold and a doddle to use, you’ve got Elizabeth to thank.
Apart from the big bosses, only Will and Caroline have been JGers for longer. Elizabeth has been a key player in the growth of the company and we all think she’s fab. Plus, she brought chocolate treats into the office today, so now we think she’s double fab.
Here are five interesting facts about Elizabeth:
- She grew up in Canada, where popular hobbies include seal clubbing.
- But she was actually born in Texas, US of A.
- She used to be a goth.
- She’s moving house at Christmas.
- She has more shoes than Imelda Marcos.*
* This is not actually true. But she would if she could.