You might remember that on the last Friday before the 2008 marathon we helped people raise a staggering £1 million in donations in just one day. So make sure your fundraisers are ready to make the most of the last working day before the marathon.
To help you to help them we’ve got a last minute fundraising to do list to help them smash their fundraising targets. You can send it as it is of course or add your own logo and branding as well. You might want to email them or send them a card in the post.
Justgiving fundraising to do list (PDF)
Justgiving fundraising to do list (Word)
Whatever you do you’re going to need to know how much they’ve raised so far and also their contact details.
You can find all this in your Charity Account and here’s how:
If you are comfortable that all your fundraisers put the Flora London marathon as their event then simply follow these written instructions or watch a short video on how to do it:
Login at www.justgiving.com/charityaccount
• Go to the Fundraising and donations tab
• Click on Fundraising pages
• Click on Create a report
• On the next screen select Quick reports
• Select I only want to include fundraising pages ‘with an event date’ and enter the dates you want. (We’d put a couple of days either side of this Sunday in case they’ve got the wrong dates)
• On the next screen select the columns you want to appear in your report (you can save these changes to use later) or just you can use our default settings. When you’re happy with your selection click on ‘continue’ to create the report.
• Choose to download the report in either excel or csv format. (Most people choose excel)
• This will give you a list of all the fundraising pages for that event and the total amount raised for each page.
It will also show you their postal and email address.
The Marathon is the single biggest fundraising event in the world so use these tips to help your runners raise as much as possible for this amazing event.