We’d like to let you know about two vacancies here at Justgiving, one in our charities team and one on our helpdesk.
Justgiving Key Accounts Director
We’re looking for the right person to join Justgiving as our Key Accounts Director, based in Farringdon at the Justgiving offices.
If you’re interested, or know anyone who you’d like to recommend, please get in touch with email@example.com
Aim of the role
To delight our top 100 charity clients, and ensure they feel valued, by providing leadership, project management, education and analysis.
• Actively manage relationships with our top clients to maximize their success, including:
- conducting meaningful enquiries and making insightful recommendations to clients, based on thorough data analysis
- providing follow-up that is deliberate, hands on, planned and purposeful, and ensuring that the more junior members of the team adhere to the same standards
- taking up all opportunities to optimize and grow income and negotiating action plans with key clients
- identifying case studies and results that support our thought leadership and communications programme
• Manage the financial aspects of our top charity accounts, including forecasting and performance reporting
• Capture in-depth feedback on our service from the key stakeholders among our charity clients, and articulate product development recommendations for the company
• Develop the skills of the other junior members of the account team
• Provide fundraising and charity insights to all the business and technology teams.
• Consistent, proactive and responsive delivery skills, with a strong attention to detail
• A deep commitment to the ethos of excellent client service
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent organisational and project management abilities
• Outstanding analytical ability
• Tenacious and committed; able to ask intelligent and incisive questions
• Candidates should have considerable experience in handling client relationships with demonstrable ability to develop accounts
• Proven track record in developing key accounts
• A minimum of five years account management/project management experience. At least three of these should have been working with charities on fundraising or campaigning, either client or agency side.
• Experience in database, direct and digital marketing techniques
• Understanding of, and passion for, the web as a fundraising and campaigning channel.
Justgiving Helpdesk Advisor
Excellent customer service is essential to us, and we have a brilliant team who consistently go the extra mile to give our users the best possible experience. We work hard and have fun doing it.
We are now looking to recruit a new team member who can help take our user satisfaction to even higher levels as we enter our busiest period of the year.
We are emphatically not a call centre: there are no call scripts and you will answer calls and emails on all kinds of subjects – from changing the expiry date of a fundraising page to advising a bereaved person on how to build a memorial page on our website.
As part of the job you will:
* respond to phone and email enquiries from our users – primarily individual charity supporters
* propose new responses and solutions for new types of enquiries as they arise
* document technical problems for resolution by our technical team
* contribute to the ongoing review of the team’s processes and tools to ensure the fastest possible turnaround times and maximum user satisfaction
The kind of person we are looking for:
* you will have the ability to think out of the box, take the initiative and organise your own work
* you will be comfortable listening and talking to a very wide range of users, have a bright personable telephone manner, and be able to deal with all queries sensitively and efficiently
* you will have at least two years’ experience in a busy customer service environment (preferably for an online product or service)
* you can write well and fast, without grammatical or other errors. English is your mother tongue, or at an equivalent level. We take this very seriously, and will ask you to take a writing test.
* you have a genuine interest in the web and can talk and write about technical issues in plain English.
To find out more about Justgiving, please visit our ‘About us‘ section.
Salary is £18k per annum with 25 days’ paid holidays in addition to statutory holidays. The contract will initially be offered full-time for six months. Working hours are 9am to 6pm.
To apply, please send firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and write us a letter explaining why you wish to join Justgiving and what your contribution to our customer service team would be.